China's strategy in Central Asia
The main tasks of China's strategy in connection with Central Asia is as follows:
• Stability on the western borders;
• promoting the implementation of the program of accelerated economic development of the western part of China;
• Provide secure access to energy for the rapidly growing economy;
• opposition to the dominant influence on U.S. economic, political and military levels.
To understand the impact on China and its policy of rendering the events of September 2001 and the deployment of U.S. troops in the TSA, it is important to note that the American military presence in Central Asia due to the specific opportunities and challenges for the region. This process has two sides. The positive effect is reduced to
• The use of the new situation in the country in the region can attract more investment to develop oil and gas fields;
• The new status provides an opportunity to strengthen the independence and free themselves from the colonial heritage;
• The use of a more favorable attitude and the capitals of Western countries have successfully carried out economic reforms to improve living standards.
At the same time, the U.S. presence is the following challenges for the region:
• U.S. to help countries in the region, determines the conditions and standards that will agree to new democratic regimes should be established;
• Western military presence exacerbates the clash between "religious opponents," and operating the government;
• the possibility of instability in the region will deter foreign investors;
• Central Asian countries are faced with an open or covert opposition from Russia.
Uzbekistan Tours: Tour 10
Activity: Cultural tour
Duration: 10 days
First Day: After your arrival Tashkent international airport guide will meet you there. After meeting with your guide you through the hotel for relaxing.
Sightseeing: excavations and the museum of the ancient city of Afrosiab, architectural complex Shakhi-Zindeh (11 - 15.) Ulughbek Observatory, Registan Square Medreseh Ulughbek (15th c.) Medreseh Shir-Dor (17th c.) Medreseh Tilla-Kori (17th c.), Guri Emir Mausoleum - Tomb of Tamerlane (14 - 15.), Bibi-Khonum mosques, markets.
Coach tour designed to Bukhara (270 km, 2.5 hours). Accommodation in the hotel. Sightseeing: "Ismail Samani" Mausoleum (9-10. Conc.) Mausoleum "Chashma-Ayub" (14th c.), Museum of the "Al-Imam Buhari" (2004 y.), "Ark-Citadel" (1 - 20th cc.) Mosque "Bolo-Khauz" (No. 18)., ensemble "-in fact highly Khauz" (16-18. cc.).
Sightseeing Program Continuation: medreseh "Kukeldash" (No. 16.) Medreseh "Nodir Divanbegi" (17th c.) Medreseh "Miri-Arab" (No. 16). Minaret "Kalyan" (12th c.) Mosque "Kalyan" (No. 15.) medreseh "Ulugbek" (15th c.). Medreseh "Abdulaziz Khan" (17th c.), The ancient burial place of the "Chor-Bakr" (16-20 cc.). Transfer to the airport for the evening flight Tashkent.
Transfer to airport for morning flight to Fergana. Accommodation in the hotel. Ferghana Valley Tour: Visit Rishton pottery workshop, Margilan city - a visit to the pottery workshop and Rustam Usmanov Yodgorlik silk factory. Tour will Kuva (33 km). Sightseeing: crafts workshops, Zoroastrian altars remnants of Buddist temples. Back to Fergana.
Transfer to airport for morning flight Tashkent Bukhara. Check in Bukhara. Accommodation in the hotel. Sightseeing: Citadel Ark (No. 4. BC), Mausoleum of Samanids (9-10. C.) Chashma Ayub (14th c.), Bolo Hauz Mosque (beginning of the 20th c.) Coumpol bazaar Medreseh Nodir- Divan-Beghi fact highly complex, Khauz (14-17. c.), Kalon Minaret (12th c.), Kalyan Mosque (12th c.) Medreseh Miri Arab (16th c.).
A tour of the city to visit the mausoleum Bahouddin Nakshbandi (16-19. No..), And the tombs of his mother and his preceptor (14th c.), The summer residence of Emir-Sitorai Mokhi-Hossa (19th c.) Mausoleum Chor-Bakr (10th c.). Coach tour will Samarkand (270 km, 2.5 hours). Accommodation in the hotel.
Sightseeing: excavations and the museum of the ancient city of Afrosiab, Architectural complex. Continuation of tour programs Tamerlane's tomb (14-15. C.) Bibi-Khanym mosque, market, Registan Square in the Ulugbek Observatory.
Coach tour will be to Tashkent (315 km, 4 hours). Accommodation in the hotel. City tour around Tashkent: Kaffe Shoshi Islamic scholar Abu Bakr, Mausoleum (16th c.), Medrese Barak-Khan (No. 16.) Kaffe-Shashi Mausoleum (15th c.) Kukeldash medrese (No. 16.) And Djuma mosque (9th c.).
Coach tour Chimgan mountains. The accommodation in the mountain resort / hotel. Riding tour near Chimgan mountains. Hiking to mountain resorts Chimgan and Beldersay including mountain chairlift ride.
Coach tours are going to do Tashkent. Accommodation in the hotel. Sightseeing: Amir Temur Square, Square theater, Museum of History of Uzbekistan, Museum of Applied Art, Independence Square, Monument of Independence and Humanism, square "Memory and Honor" (grieving mother, eternal fire), urban fountains and modern monuments. A visit during the tour of the Opera and Ballet Theatre.Tour and trip Uzbekistan Best travel Uzbekistan The best tours in Uzbekistan Uzbekistan tour operator The best tour in Uzbekistan Best trip Uzbekistan The best Uzbekistan travels Best tours to Uzbekistan Uzbekistan travel company The best Uzbekistan trips